It’s GIVEAWAY TIME!
In celebration of the release of Star Trek Into Darkness in theaters and the excitement of welcoming so many new people into our fandom, I will be giving away 24 Star Trek books written between the years of 1976 and 1996.
Here are the RULES:
- You do not have to be following me to win.
- Reblog as many times as you like until July 10, 2013. On that day, I will be using a random number generator to choose the winners.
- You can win one book per reblog. Meaning for example, if you reblog four times you will be entered into the drawing four times and could potentially be selected four times to win a total of four books.
- I can only ship inside the US and Canada for this giveaway.
- Winners will be contacted via ask message on July 11. They have 48 hours to claim their prize before it is forfeit to the next person selected.
- Winners can choose which book they would like based on availability at the time they are contacted.
Here is what you could win:
- Star Trek: The New Voyages edited by Sondra Marshak and Myrna Culbreath
- Star Trek: The New Voyages 2 edited by Sondra Marshak and Myrna Culbreath
- Star Trek: Mutiny on the Enterprise by Robert E. Vardeman
- Star Trek: Enterprise: The First Adventure (TOS) by Vonda N. McIntyre
- Star Trek #2: The Entropy Effect by Vonda N. NcIntyre
- Star Trek #11: Yesterday’s Son by A.C. Crispin
- Star Trek #20: The Vulcan Academy Murders by Jean Lorrah
- Star Trek #23: Ishmael by Barbara Hambly
- Star Trek #28: Crisis on Centaurus by Brad Ferguson
- Star Trek #32: Chain of Attack by Gene DeWeese
- Star Trek #34: Dreams of the Raven by Carmen Carter
- Star Trek #39: Time For Yesterday by A.C. Crispin
- Star Trek #40: Timetrap by David Dvorkin
- Star Trek #42: Memory Prime by Gar and Judith Reeves-Stevens
- Star Trek #45: Double, Double by Michael Jan Friedman
- Star Trek #52: Home Is The Hunter by Dana Kramer-Rolls
- Star Trek: Prime Directive by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens
- Star Trek: The Return by William Shatner
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #1: Ghost Ship by Diane Carey
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #4: Survivors by Jean Lorrah
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #5: Strike Zone by Peter David
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #7: Masks by John Vornholt
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #11: Gulliver’s Fugitives by Keith Sharee
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #15: Fortune’s Light by Michael Jan Friedman
i am not EVEN going to apologize for this
the xbox conference summed up in 1:41
Oh, I’ve seen an Iron Man fursuit concept before. I think he was a dog, yes. Huskies are, like, so overdone, though. Maybe an Australian Kelpie or an Australian Cattle Dog - both of which are incredibly smart?
Cats are also smug and smart, which fits. Rats are also smart and affectionate but are mostly disliked.
Raccoons are clever and resourceful.
Just some suggestions. uwu
he seems like he’d be cool ;w;
he’s also got some moves =w=
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Doug
- Eye Color: Brown or hazel or something
- Hair Style/Color: Short, So brown it’s pretty much black
- Height: 5’2”
- Clothing style: uh Tshirts and basketball shorts now (it used to be button ups and vests and fancy shit idk what happened)
- Best physical feature: ….my butt? maybe?
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: heights, death, elevators/bridges, rollercoasters, deep water, balloons,
- Your guilty pleasure: bad movies and music, drama when it doesn’t involve me
- Ambitions for the future: not really do anything but live with Molly and do cosplay forever iasjdo
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: usually I want to die or I want to go back to bed - almost always negative thoughts
- What you think about most: how bleak the immediate future seems
- What you think about before bed: my girlfriends, but mostly negative thoughts
- You think your best quality is: I’m pretty nice, sometimes too nice
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: single
- To be loved or respected: …respected I suppose
- Beauty or brains: brains
- Dogs or cats: cats
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: quite a bit
- Believe in yourself: on very few occassions
- Believe in love: yes
- Want someone: I want here here
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Yes
- Done drugs: Kinda
- Changed who you were to fit in: in middle school I did
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Turquoise and Yellow
- Favorite animal: Lions and rats
- Favorite movie: The Fifth Element
- Favorite game: Mass Effect 3
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: July 12th
- How old will you be: 18
- Does age matter: Not really no, as long as they aren’t like way younger
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: Kind and understanding. Knows how to deal with me and is someone I can trust
- Best eye color: Don’t have a preference
- Best hair color: Ginger.. but idk I dont care that much
- Best thing to do with a partner: Cuddling and laughing and having a good time
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: sleeping
- I feel: less shitty than usual
- I hide: my insecurities and depression the best I can
- I miss: not having to worry about “adult things”
- I wish: I could just not do this anymore, but I also wish I could skip the next year or two of my life
no now u gotta tell me in a message tho
This is what we need reported more in the media-positive stories